20 May 2006

Beautiful things...

I was able to download pictures finally!
Here are some things that I have been loving...
tulips...




Window shopping...

These bright blue birdy salt and pepper shakers caught my eye.
I am loving anything that has to do with birds lately. We have been have beautiful bright orange orioles come eat on our deck, but I can't seem to catch them on film yet, they are too quick!


I loved these bird figures, they have another cute version at Target, much more affordable than these, but I cannot force myself to part with my money yet..maybe I will find them on clearance, my cheapness is getting the most of me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

those blue bird salt and pepper shakers are so sweet. i look for nice s&p shakers at antique stores, but don't always find them...