09 May 2005

latest creations

here are some pictures of my latest design, I gave it to my mom for mother's day because it isone of her favorite colors. I have to say that photographing the jewelry is the most difficult of the whole process. This is why I am lagging on the website...well one of the reasons...expected, but undesirable reasons have also hindered me.

Caden and I are going to help out my Dad June 4 through June 18. So long, but flight tickets were pricey without lenghtening the stay. I suppose we can conger up something to pass the extra week in lovely California. Just wish Paul could come, but work calls....






honestly the pictures just don't give it justice, we are probably going to photograph them on white. The pendant is aquamarine stained glass imbedded in resin on a silver and aqua chain. Hope you liked it, mom!

No comments: