13 January 2006

Sewing along..


Our kitchen window, sorry about the flash, but it has been overcast for weeks!


Our couch is sporting some of the new pillows that I have been sewing, and behind are the curtains I am so happy with!


And, at last, the curtains which are framing our snow flake windows. I love how they turned out, they warm up the house, literally! The window should be sporting some wax hearts hanging pretty soon in celebration of Valentine's Day.


This is a picture from our banister to the downstairs. The sail boat is hand made by my dad. I fell in love with it, and of course, he gave it to me!


This is my sniffle pack, a tissue pack and a cough drop carry case. Really the case was a mistake, but I liked it and decided it could be put to a good use too. The tissue holder has a little monkey charm, I have always liked the charm, and finally put it to good use.

Tomorrow will be date night. Paul has planned it all. We haven't gone out, alone, for a while. It will be really nice, I am excited!


Finally, a little cuteness from last summer...

the little bunnies born under our deck, discovered while gardening. They all grew up and hopped away one day. I cannot wait till summer. Working on the pool yesterday got my excitement up, I have never had a pool in my backyard, it better be warm this year!

No comments: