15 March 2007

Well Paul is off in South Carolina, so far so good. Although we all are a bit discombobulated....

I read "Don't Let the Pigeon Drive the Bus" By Mo Willems (a fantastic book!) to Caden's kindergarten class today. He beemed with delight! It is the small things in life that mean so much, isn't it?

I had my nerve roots injected at the hospital on Tuesday afternoon. I received four injections instead of two, so that was surprising. They seem to be helping. He hit the bone several times during the injection, and I was only given a valium, so I wasn't something I enjoyed to say the least.

I habe been working on a quilted pathwork duvet cover as well as wall organizers, pictures to follow....it is much too dark to take pics right now. I am awaiting the arrival of a tabletop slab maker for my ceramics. This will be so make it much more easy physically for me to roll clay slabs. It will also speed up production. I am thinking of making ceramic magnets also. I have a tiny kiln, so I am limited to small items, but I am not complaining, there are endless things you can make with a hunk of clay, you are only limited by time and imagination!

Well, just a quick update. I will include pics tomorrow or so!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: